Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Home safe and sound!

Hi everyone, I'm behind on my posts so more stories to come, but wanted to let you all know that I am home from Kenya, safe and sound.
I am so grateful for the opportunity to go and be love and more so for the incredible support and encouragement I've received throughout this journey.
Thank you all for praying with and for me, I so appreciate the love from each of you! I hope you know that you are all a part of each story I experienced, thank you for allowing me to be love to so many young and old along the way.

xo,
Mandy


"You were created to love and be loved.

 You were meant to live life in relationship with other people, to know and be known.
 You need to know your story is important, and you're part of a bigger story.
 You need to know your life matters."

- To Write Love on Her Arms 

No comments: