Wednesday, October 14, 2009

All Shot Up...


Me at the travel clinic last week ~ post immunizations. Who would have thought I'd need 6 in one day!?... (2 in the right and 3 in the left & thankfully Hep was 2 for 1) I'm now prepared for Africa, so watch out Yellow Fever, Typhoid, Hepatitis A & B, Tetanus and Polio!!
Thanks JB for the moral support and comic relief... and for holding my hand :)


7 days until my departure...thanks for all of the encouragement, love and support! I am truly blessed ~

Xoxo,

Mandy



"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable."

Helen Keller

1 comment:

Tammy Lyn said...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I think it is so wonderful what you are doing. You are a beautiful person and I wish you the best of luck. I'm excited to read about your adventure. *Tammy*