Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tuesday's Photo Journal

A few snapshots from the day - trying to get in as much as I can before I make my way back to Georgia...
Tuesday smiles from Obama

Walking through the slum towards the Support Group
HIV Support Group -
courageous, vulnerable & inspiring group of people 
Elder Mama at the Support Group - she requested a photo!

The women here are so strong - they carry such heavy loads
Nylenda slum


Can't get enough of my Obama buddy - going to miss him :(


Sarah-Chris, Mama Vivian & Heidi 

Meeting little Sarah-Chris (named after the Nicholson's)
She had a rough go with Hydrocephalus but is  recovering
Sweet Lillian - aka Lily of the Valley
She greeted me many days as I walked through the slum towards RingRoad
Margaret & Terry - sweet girls



Hippo sighting on Lake Victoria -
Hippo Pointe

xo,
Mandy

No comments: