Thursday, November 12, 2009

African adventures....

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing" ~ Helen Keller




Elephants on Safari!!




My water bottle is as big as her almost.... love that smile :-)

Funny faces... this was my attempt to make them smile?

Adorable Esther, love this girl and that sweet dress!

Enjoying my time with the kids at Camp Moses... they are truly hilarious to watch and interact with and I want so much to help them! I walked in their play area the other day and the were playing "church." Two kids were on a table, holding bibles and yelling in Swahili and raising their hands in the air as the other kids stood below them, throwing their hands in the air and falling onto the floor like a good ole' revival. They are all 6 and under, so needless to say it was a sweet yet humorous sight to see....


I was fortunate to go on a day trip Safari in Africa! Here are a few, quick pictures that I wanted to share, but I have more to come. It was a rainy morning starting out so we didn't know what to expect but after a long "game" drive we saw really awesome and amazing animals!! Giraffe, zebra, elephants, monkeys, buffalo, warthogs, impala, and more!!




Sweet Neema, driving the Safari car!Massai tribal village


xoxo,
Mandy

No comments: