Saturday, November 14, 2009

Out of Africa... Baby Emory has arrived!

Emory Noah Lowry!!
5 pounds, 11 ounces 18 3/4 inches
He's so little and sweet, I can't wait to meet him!




Dad and Mom, with their new grandson!


Beautiful (tired) "momma" Christina and Baby E


Back to America for a quick moment to recognize the birth of my baby nephew, Emory! My amazing sister Christina went into labor 3 weeks early so I am excited yet sad to report he has arrived and I am far away in Africa... He was born Wednesday morning, on her 29th birthday of all days and they are both happy and well. I have been fortunate to talk with them via phone and video chat (God bless Cody and his techno ways) and I cannot wait to get home next week and meet him and hold him! I am so blessed to have a wonderful, supportive family and group of friends so thank you a million times over for the love, support and encouragement and for standing in for Aunt Mando while I am gone.


xoxo,

Mandy

“Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and griefs which we endure help us in our marching onward.” —Henry Ford

No comments: